Not my best work, but just getting started out. This was actually the second batch I made. The first try looked much worse than this! Thanks to Barbara for taking those ugly turkeys off my hands!
The next attempt was for teacher Christmas gifts for the Salisbury Preschool teachers. Here's how those turned out:
I also made the reindeer, but they weren't quite so hot.
I made quite a few of the Christmas ones for different people and get better as each batch was made. From this point, I do not remember what my next creation was, but I also began to dabble in cookies (I'll post pics of those later). Here are some pics of stuff I've made since Christmas . . .
these were for a baby shower (boy)
there were for a baby shower (girl)
the baseballs were actually gluten free!
cupcake bites for my oldest son's birthday
Ok, the uploader is mad at me. I'll add more pics in the next post . . .










No comments:
Post a Comment