Saturday, May 12, 2012

Spiderman Birthday Bash!


My oldest son will be 4 years old on Monday and we celebrated with 13 of his closest friends today, Spiderman style!  I just have to brag for a minute about how proud I am of my baby boy . . . . here is a picture of Wesley when he was born 9 weeks early and weighed only 2 lbs. 11 ounces.

And here is my miracle baby today, 3 years and 363 days old, perfectly healthy, happy and normal is every way!
Isn't he just adorable?! 

So, anyways . . . how could I not go over the top for his birthday and fulfill all of his dessert requests??
Fortunately, he didn't have many haha! But he did want a vanilla Spiderman cake, vanilla Spiderman Cake pops, and Spiderman cookies.  So here's what he got:








He was very pleased with all of his Spiderman desserts! Oh, and the cake was made with a Wilton cake pan, which I have found to be pretty easy! The instructions are included :)

Here are a few other things I have been working on recently:

Cherry Pie Cupcakes for a vintage circus baby shower . . . . inspired by http://www.createdby-diane.com/2011/11/cherry-pie-cupcakes.html

cake pops for a vintage circus baby shower . . . inspired by: http://blog.amyatlas.com/2011/08/year-of-the-tiger-guest-dessert-feature/











No comments:

Post a Comment