Saturday, February 11, 2012

Valentine's Day and some Wild Things

Well, I have slowly started to test the waters of cake poppin' again after going to physical therapy.  So far, so good.  But, I am not taking orders right now (sorry) . . . I feel like I need to ease back into baking.

My first little project since Christmas was for my 3 year old's preschool class.  They were reading "Where the Wild Things Are" and his wonderful teacher requested some cake pops for their wild rumpus.  I found some online and did my best to emulate them, although I don't think mine can really compare to the original.

 inspired by: http://www.cakepopideas.com/?p=309

My next project was for Valentine's Day treats for my twins' preschool class party.  I saw Bakerella's tutorial on her website for Valentine's Day bears and I thought the kids would really like them.


my little bear army <3

And then I just made a few Valentine-ish ones with the extras . . . .






I hope you all have a great Valentine's Day! And maybe if you're lucky, your sweetie will bring you some cake pops - now thats LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment